At Tannas Insurance, we will help you build a custom Farm Insurance Package that will meet all your needs, and save you money too!
Here are some of the many farm insurance coverages that are available:
There are many types of coverages available whether you rent or own your dwelling. Ask your Tannas Insurance representative for more information.
Machinery, Equipment, Tools, and Parts
Mother nature is unpredictable. With Fire, Lightning, and Weather related coverage, your equipment is well protected when disaster strikes.
There are two types of coverage available on most types of livestock which include horse, cattle, sheep, and poultry. Fire and Lightning coverage is available, or you may cover your livestock with additional perils which include Smoke, Wind, Hail, Transportation (in your own vehicles), Theft, Drowning, Collision, Accidental Shooting, Attack by Animals, Electrocution, Mutilation, and Entrapment.
Barns, Buildings, and Structures
There are several different ways to cover your Barns, Buildings, and Structures. We will help you choose the best coverage from those available for your farm buildings, even those used in “Specialized” farming operations.
Feed, Grain, Chemicals, Fertilizer, and Produce
Your Feed, Grain, and Produce can be insured for Lightning and Fire, or if you would like additional perils added to your policy, Wind, Theft, Vandalism, and Transportation (in your own vehicle), are also available.
Farm Income and Extra Expense
Coverage for loss of income and higher expenses during the suspension of operations, resulting from physical loss to insured Barns, Buildings, and Livestock, is available.
Farm Liability coverage is available which will automatically cover you and your family in case of legal claims. Liability coverage also includes Voluntary Medical Payments should someone be injured accidentally. Coverage is also included for damage to the Property of Others, which has been accidentally damaged by you.
Additional Features Include:
- An easy to read and understand policy
- Automatic coverage for restoring your farm records after a loss
- Automatic coverage for extra expenses incurred in order to resume operations after a loss
- Automatic coverage for private power and light poles
- Automatic coverage on newly acquired machinery and equipment
- Automatic coverage on fire department charges
Options Available Include:
- A choice of Scheduled or Blanket Coverage
- Loss of Use Coverage on your Machinery
- Discounts for higher deductibles and certain types of protective devices
- Consequential loss coverage
- Earthquake coverage
- Increased Liability Limits
- Extension of Liability to other Properties and Business Activities
Contact us for a quote today! 780-645-2901
Disclaimer – policy details are subject to change without notice